We are closed March 16, effective 11:00am, until further notice. Please continue to check our website and social media for updates.
At this time, the Canmore Public Library is closed until further notice. Any changes to service will be posted on the Library's website and social media channels.
MEMBERSHIP, DUE DATES, FINES, and HOLDS
- Due dates for library materials have been extended to May 15th.
- Memberships that are due to for renewal in March or April have been automatically extended to May 1. This will allow for continued access to all eResources.
- Fines for overdue library materials will be suspended.
- If you have library materials checked out, we encourage you to hold on to them. However, if you wish to return them, you can do so using the book drop.
- Items currently on the hold shelves will have extended pick-up dates and will be there for you when the library reopens.
ACCESSING DIGITAL RESOURCES
- You can continue to access the Library's digital resources 24/7. You can browse digital magazines and newspapers, stream music and movies, take an online course, listen to an eAudiobook or read an eBook.
- Digital resources are free with your library card.
PROGRAMS and SERVICES
- To limit the spread of COVID-19, all Library programs, events, classes and outreach services have been cancelled indefinitely.
- The Friends Spring book sale is cancelled.
- We have suspended public room booking services
- All meeting room and program room bookings, including exam invigilation have been cancelled effective Monday, March 16.
CONTACTING THE LIBRARY
- During the day, staff will continue to answer emails and phone calls at 403-678-2468.