Download to Calendar:
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Good day, Young Adventurer! We're so glad you're interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons with us! Dungeons and Dragons is an on-going role-playing game set in an imaginary, magical realm. This means that you / your child will create a character, then take on the role of that character to tell a story with the other players.
Before registering, it's important to note that this program is somewhat different than other programs we offer at the Library, as it is a weekly long-term commitment.
We currently play in-house at the Canmore Public Library on Monday afternoons.
Having a player’s handbook is very helpful for any D&D player. Player’s handbooks are available to borrow for an extended loan through the library for those who don't have one.
Are you ready to set off on an adventure to far off lands in search of treasure, magic, comradeship, and glory? Then register below today!
*This program is currently full*
- Every week on Wednesday ends on June 28, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Every week on Monday ends on December 18, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Monday, November 20, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Exception: Skip Monday, October 9, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.