Date: Friday, July 3, 2020
10:00 a.m. -
Ramp to Elevation Place
Please do not book a pickup time until you have received a notification that you have items on hold.
If someone else will be picking up your items, please give us their name in the notes field. We will not release items to those who do not have proper ID or the Library card that the items are held under.
- Scroll down the page and complete the registration form (You should receive a confirmation email for your booking).
- Drop by the library during the 2-hour time period on your selected date to pick up your library items.
Online registrations will close 1 business day prior to the booking date.
- Attend the Library during the 2-hour time period on your selected date to pick up your library items.
- Please follow the Library signage, ensure you maintain proper social distancing (2 metres) and have your library card/photo ID ready.
- Line up begins at the base of the ramp. Pickup of bagged items will occur outside the Library’s Program Room door. Watch our video How to curbside pickup here.
We have a limited number of spots per day. If you do not see the form, then all the available spots are full. Please select another date.